Hiya!

sach
sach Member Posts: 6
edited 22. Jun 2016, 18:57 in Say Hello Archive
Hiya!

I'm Sach, I'm 18 and I have osteoarthritis in my spine. Hope you're all ok and thank you for having me on the forum!
:cheers:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Sach & welcome to the Arthritis Care forums.

As mods we are here to help with any problems you may have on the message boards.

There are lots of lovely people here with a wide range of experiences with arthritis and the problems of living with the condition. Just join in wherever you like you will be made very welcome.

I've edited your posts for colour as some members will have difficulty reading them against the light-grey background of the site design.

Will also add a reply to your main post : http://arthritiscareforum.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&p=615490#p615490

Best wishes
    Mod Bryn
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hi sach.

I replied on your other thread but just thought I'd add another hello here, too :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Sorry Im late sach, but have been away for a couple of days but just want to say a warm welcome form me..I hope you find the forum very useful and now have all of us to talk to..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • TheLordFlasheart
    TheLordFlasheart Member Posts: 302
    Hi Sach

A warm welcome from me also. Don't be afraid to ask questions, everyone here is very helpful as i've been finding out.
    "Stoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Hi Sach and welcome to the forum. You will find it a great place to be and talk, ask questions, chat about daily life, advice, support, it's all here, the people are just lovely. Look forward to your posts. XX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).