Wonderful service

Slosh
Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
edited 14. Jul 2016, 14:52 in Community Chit-chat archive
I am taking part in a large local event on Sunday and will be needing my scooter so yesterday I decided to make sure the battery was fully charged. I had to get it out of the car as the salesman had put it on top of the hoist! The rope from the hoist was caught up in it so I retracted it. All ok until it stopped working, I couldn't get the hoist fully up, and the rope was stuck tight. This was about 3.30. I had a look on line but couldn't get any ideas. 4.00 I phoned the company who had fitted it and explained the problem. 5.20 the hoist fitter arrived at my house, got it unjammed, put in a new fuse and gave me an extra spare.
Really impressed.
He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
Julian of Norwich

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'm glad it was sorted so quickly Slosh. Wish everybody gave such good service.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Now that is great service Slosh :)

I am so glad it all got sorted out for you.

BIG phew!!!
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Isn't it nice to have a good news story of work promptly done?
    Well done that company! And good luck for Sunday, Slosh :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    That certainly is good service slosh..its nice to know they are there when needed and I am sure you will pass on there name..good luck for Sunday hope all goes well...
    Love
    Barbara
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Thank you. It's a local free festival for want of a better word, organised together with the Barbican. I'm in the makersand designers marquee selling my origami jewellery, when I signed up I didn't realise what a big thing it is and as the local roads are closed I will need Freda, plus it means I have something to sit in for the day.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich