Rheumatoid factor question

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 1. Aug 2016, 16:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi all this is a question for my daughter she had various blood test when she went for results dr said all the tests were normal but she had some doubt about the rheumatoid factor one she gave daughter a figure but my daughter says she doesn't know if this is high or not so I said id ask if anyone could help with what is the normal level Rheumatoid factor please.
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Not particularly helpful is it to give a figure but not explain the meaning of it?

As I understand it the normal range of Rheumatoid Factor level varies depending on how each laboratory conducts the test but, broadly speaking, a normal range is from 0.0 to 14.0.

I think your daughter should go back to her doc and have a chat about this if she's worried.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Sorry I cant help Carol..but I see the mod has given you some info..I do hope your daughter hasn't got RA..fingers crossed..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Thank you all for your replies I have passed this info over to my daughter. apparently she has an appointment also for hospital cos she is suspected to have carpel tunnel syndrome so she will have see dr soon after that for results of that.
    Stay positive always👍xx