Hello

Magsjohn1
Magsjohn1 Member Posts: 2
edited 20. Aug 2016, 08:27 in Say Hello Archive
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say hello. Diagnosed quite a few years ago with seronegative arthritis. Have good days and bad. Today is a bad one which has led me to join this forum to just know I'm not alone. Friends and family are very supportive but I don't think they realise just how painful it can be at times. Look forward to chatting with you all. Margaret xx 8)

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Magsjohn1
    welcome to the community, sorry to hear you are having a bad day and yes we all know what those are like sadly. If you have any specific questions please ask away, that is what we are here for. I am sure others will be along shortly to say hello too. You might like to look at our section on managing arthritis for some ideas for getting through the bad days
    Best Wishes
    Sharon
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, it's nice to meet you but I am sorry you have had to find us. I too have a sero-negative (PsA) and despite the meds struggle from time-to-time. :roll: Rest assured you are far from alone, everyone on here will understand. I know what you mean about friends and family supporting but maybe not really 'getting it': in their world pain is something that arrives and leaves. Now there's a thought . . . :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Hello and welcome from me, too. I have RA (sero-positive) and, yes, it can be a pain and family and friends don't always get it. That's where the forum comes in handy as we do – unfortunately :lol: Welcome aboard and please join in anywhere.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright