Made my day

Slosh
Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
edited 26. Aug 2016, 15:26 in Community Chit-chat archive
I decided to buy myself a "back to school" present of some new crutches, especially as I had got some new trousers in the sales and didn't have co-ordinating crutches.

I phoned up to order and while placing my order and mentioning school got asked
"Are you the teacher that dresses up her crutches so fantastically? "

I had to confess I was!

Lovely way to be recognised though.
He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
Julian of Norwich

Comments

• GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    You're famous Slosh! What colour?

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    It is nice to be remembered isn't it? I hope you are pleased with them when they arrive, when does term begin? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Slosh
    I've gone for green this time GraceB, and in honour of GBBO will name them Mary and Paul.

DD I go back next Thursday, 1st September, two INSET days and then the children are back on the Monday. Mixed feelings but that's another post, off to Diggerland today with my daughter and grandchildren.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,402
    Woo-woooo!

Look at you!!!

Fame at last :cheers:

Green is a lovely colour isn't it? I hope you get many years of service from them :)

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    wow slosh that is brilliant ..hope you get them in time ..and are pleased with them... :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • Slosh
    They were delivered at 8.30 this morning, I haven't used them yet as today was a car and scooter day, but the colour is very nice.
    Julian of Norwich