Re: POCKET DUTIES PLEASE

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 29. Aug 2016, 04:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Guys, sitting here getting nervous as I'm asking for POCKET DUTIES for Tuesday afternoon please. Yes I'm off with my husband to see my Oncologist about this bone tumour in my left ankle.
Of course I will let you all know how I get on, just keep your fingers crossed it's good news. :(

Comments

• theresak
    theresak Member Posts: 1,998
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good luck on Tuesday, Bubba- I'll be in your pocket with fingers and toes ( metaphorically ) crossed.

Hope it goes well.
  • rayray
    rayray Member Posts: 115
    Options
    I will be thinking about you on Tuesday Bubba. Good luck!
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Bubba
    Count me in. Good Luck and I look forward to hearing good news from you afterwards

Love
    Hileena
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Count me in bubba and hope the news is good..fingers crossed...must say its about time...
    Love
    Barbara
  • Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Count me in too.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Hi bubba
    You can definitely count me in for pocket duties.Will come with fingers crossed (but after THR crossing legs is a no no!).
    Hope all goes well for you.
    Ron x
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    without a doubt, will be there, tucked in a corner :) Take care X Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Im ready bubba. Mig
  • Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    Options
    I'll be seeing my hand surgeon on Tuesday, Bubba, but I'll be thinking about you.

Meg
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    I was just thinking about you, Bubba and searched the forum to see if you had any news. I shall be reporting for pocket duties. I'm due to be in a boring meeting at work, so I'm sure they'll understand that I have a much more important place to be....in your pocket! Best of luck. Sending positive vibes. xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Thank you everyone, this morning I woke up at 4am feeling nervous just thinking about, it's funny how men deal with these things my OH doesn't seem fazed by it, I asked him if he was putting the wheelchair in the car Monday night? He said 'why you don't go till Tuesday afternoon?' And I said 'well your going to work Tuesday morning?' He thinks we will have plenty of time from him getting back from work and getting changed to putting the wheelchair in the boot. I think we will be pushing it!! :o
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    He's on very fit bloke time, bubbadog. It works differently :wink:

I hope all goes well tomorrow. I shall be thinking of you.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright