good physio app

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 22. Sep 2016, 12:43 in Living with Arthritis archive
Got a booklet with breathing excercsises and what to do if I think I'm starting an infection,my physio will be a very nice young man called Tom who actually went to the consultant to ask what do I do about humira injections should I get an infection we were told I could carry on with them,my rheumatologist is aware of my diagnosis ,I have to go back in 3 months time but I can call them if I need to.Oh and make sure I have bloods done every 3 months.

Please forgive any spelling mistakes I have some how turned spell checker off.Mig

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    What a good appointment mig :) I rather like the sound of Tom ;)

Also I didn't notice any spelling mistakes :)

Love

Toni xxx
  • Megrose2
    Megrose2 Member Posts: 331
    Options
    That sounds really good, Mig, very thorough. Tom sounds nice!

Meg
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Excellent. And well done, Tom, for not being afraid to ask. Such people give me confidence.

Breathing used to be so simple, didn't it?

(I don't think you need the spellchecker :wink: )
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Glad the appointment went well, with the physio taking time to go that extra mile and make sure all bases were covered. :) XX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It sounds as though you have had some good advice there - wasn't he a thorough young man? I suspect you have taught him something too, if he meets another auto-immune he will know what to advise.

If my breathing is up the spout due to pollens etc. I carry on as usual with the humira and inhalers but if I have an infection I miss a humira dose and always have done on the advice of my hospital. Keep up the handwashing! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Mig I am pleased you have a good physio they are worth there weight in gold..and I hope that infection clears up very soon...good that your Rheumy has been informed and they are all working together..you keep us updated..x
    Love
    Barbara