Just Saying Hello

ChasLewis62
ChasLewis62 Member Posts: 4
edited 31. Dec 2016, 13:15 in Say Hello Archive
Hi Everyone, although I have had Osteoarthritis for many years now and have been a member of Arthritis Care, this is the first time I have come to this forum.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hello
    Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find support, advice, light relief and friendship.
    I am one of the moderation team and we all have one or more of the arthritis 'hanger ons' or look after family members with the same.
    If you need help with the technicalities of the forum just get in touch via a personal mesage.
    Best wishes
    ChrisK
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hello ChasLewis :)

I am glad you have decided to join us. Welcome from me :)

It sounds as though you will have plenty of experience to help us lot too so please do come along in and join us all. Everyone is lovely and supportive.

Take care

Toni xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I too have OA (with some other arthritic nonsense thrown in for good measure) - it's not fun is it? It's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy being part of the forum. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • TheLordFlasheart
    TheLordFlasheart Member Posts: 302
    Welcome to the forums, Im a OA sufferer and only 35 (major bummer aint it?).

You'll find us here very supportive when you having a bad day, and a good place to have a good moan.

Alastair
    "Stoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"