Next year has become this year...

daffy2
daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
edited 1. Jan 2017, 11:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
something that always takes me by surprise these days. The new calendars have been put up, a few pictures from old ones saved before putting in the recycling, greetings emailed to children and sisters.
The past few years the weather has been pleasant enough to make having a New Year constitutional inviting, but this year it'll be a case of waterproofs and wellies and doing it for my own good rather than pleasure!
Thank you to all you lovely forumites for your company during 2016, it is much appreciated. Here's hoping that 2017 brings us all some good times to help us through whatever our lives throw at us.

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Too right Daffy2

VERY wet here Daisycat is fuming! s065.gif

Another year gone farewell to 2016, each year seems to pass by more quickly x:shock:

Thank you for your kind wishes. I wish the same for you and thank you for your company this last year.

Looking forward to 2017 and whatever it brings.

t07060.gif

Love

Toni xxx
  • TheLordFlasheart
    TheLordFlasheart Member Posts: 302
    I've woken up to a wet/cold New Year, so I will be staying in today.

Wishing you all a happy 2017
    "Stoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Thank you to you, too, daffy.

Dare I say it but we've had a lovely sunny / cold day in the Borders and, although I saw no rain, we had a gorgeous full-arc rainbow on our way home this afternoon..

Yes, I've finally mastered my new address and phone number but the year will probably get the better of me a time or two in January.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright