Juliew Member Posts: 58
edited 23. Apr 2017, 02:56 in Living with Arthritis archive
Has anyone used flexiseq?

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I haven't Julie, but I know you can buy a cheap sample to try it out.

If it works you better let is know :)

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    A large number have tried it and (as with all these things and similar) any relief it offers is temporary. I reckon if this, glucosamine, fish oils, copper bracelets, magnets yada yada yada 'worked' in getting rid of OA then this forum would only be peopled by those with RA, PsA, AS, RcTvA and the other kinds of auto-immune inflammatory business.

Try it because otherwise you won't know if it helps or not, but don't pin your hopes on it because that way disappointment lies. I learned that the hard way and hope you don't. Good luck! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • TrishaW
    TrishaW Member Posts: 109
    I've been using it on my ankle where I have OA and have been told I need an ankle fusion.
    As a fusion on my other foot was unsuccessful I want to avoid further surgery (or at least delay it) so I tried Flexiseq.
    As a nurse I couldn't see how it would help at all but was desperate enough to give it a go.
    I apply it over the area twice a day and it does actually help!
    I went away and forgot to take it with me and the pain returned within 48 hours, so it's not a placebo effect (I'd forgotten all about it)
    It does need to be used regularly and isn't a miracle worker but certainly has reduced my pain/increased my mobility enough that I've told my rheumatologist, physio and podiatrist about it.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Sorry Julie it didnt work for me, but who knows it could work for you so maybe like Tobi says see if you can get a sample before buying the full size..
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Good news it is helping you Trisha.

Have you tried it yet Julie?

Love

Toni xx