Kidz

Options
Airwave!
Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
edited 25. Apr 2017, 11:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
My coming up for seven gs is mad on football, the slightest excuse we have to play, each time I move its painful, I'm running out of excuses but had what I thought was a brilliant idea, I went and got a whistle and introduced 'half time, stoppage for injury, full time' etc...........then he got hold of the whistle, I can't find any earplugs! Helllpppppppp!

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Ahhh Airwave he sounds adorable :D

How's your hearing? :wink:
  • Airwave!
    Options
    Pardon...? You'll have to speak up the gc are noisy!
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Airwave, buy him a Wii Sports.

I suffered the footie and cricket in the garden when my two were little My 7 yr old grandson in USA is a baseball fanatic but, when not playing matches or practising, plays it on the Wii. It's good exercise but nowhere near as tiring as the real thing. And footie on the Wii can be done sitting down :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Airwave!
    Options
    Wii? Sounds good. Got the water slide out last week, even the two year old was using it + extension, 2m plastic cushion and sheet into a pool of water, you should have heard the screams! After an hour they dried off then onto the trampoline, sandpit and more football. They went home tired out, with happy parents.

I'll look into the Wii. Thanks.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    They're expensive, Airwave, but, having seen how much fun our US grandson got from his, we bought a cheap second hand one for our UK grandson. It was only about £20. You just have to ensure that the software (games etc) are for the right model. Have fun, hopefully from the sofa :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright