Had my appointment with rheumy

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 23. May 2017, 04:37 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello all,I have had my yearly review with my rheumatologist everything looks good just my liver count is slightly raised so instead of 1 year she wants to see me in 6months,she was also pleased that I have lost weight,five and a half lb to 2 stone,but warned me not to lose too much.Next month I see the physio chest man if everything is ok then they will discharge me but with the option to call if I need to,loosing weight has helped my breathing too.
Love to one and all. Mig

Comments

• Slosh
    Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Glad to hear you had such a positive rheumy appointment, hope your chest clinic one goes well too. Congratulations on the weight loss too. :sun:
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Mig..so glad to hear the appointment went well, and mostly was ok..you do sound has though you have a good team around you there..and congratulations on the weight loss..not easy...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    That sounds like a very good appointment, mig, but it also sounds as if you've worked very hard to achieve much of your good news so well done you! I hope the liver results improve.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright