hello

celtic
celtic Member Posts: 32
edited 2. Jul 2017, 06:24 in Say Hello Archive
I'm celtic looking for information on arthritis. Are there any natural cures anyone know and use? I live in north Solihull, West Midlands. Be great to hear from you.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi from the mods,you might want to check out https://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/in-your-area
    there may be something of interest,as to natural remedies our members might have experience of these and advise
    Al
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Celtic I am not to far from you in Stafford :)

Lots of folks try out different natural cures for arthritis and this conversation comes up a lot, but this is arthritis care's info.

https://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/living-with-arthritis/diet-and-exercise/supplements

Personally I think it's a matter of trial and error as well as common sense.

Sadly I don't think there is a natural cure yet, but research is being done so fingers crossed :)

Anyway welcome from me

Toni xx
  • celtic
    celtic Member Posts: 32
    Hi Toni & Mods thanks for your replies, in my 2nd post I said I am diabetic and have Angina and this makes it hard to take the likes of celery seeds that are highly recommended for arthritis as they effect the tablets for blood thinning, so am between a rock and a hard place but maybe someone will have tried something that works, again thanks and thanks for the welcome Toni Celtic
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Ah yes. Some swear by pineapple for it's anti-inflammatory qualities too Celtic.

My Mum couldn't take anti-inflams on her meds. She also had angina. :?

If you haven't already done it pop a post over on 'Living with Arthritis' as more people happen along there asking about natural remedies and mention your existing health needs.

Someone might have an idea :)

Best of luck

Toni xx
  • TheLordFlasheart
    TheLordFlasheart Member Posts: 302
    Hi Celtic, just wanted to say welcome to the community (aka "creaky gang :D ")

Alastair
    "Stoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"