Escape Pain app

Kitty
Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
edited 7. Jul 2017, 09:46 in Living with Arthritis archive
I thought you might all be interested in this. I have downloaded a new (free) app on my iPad. Also available on iPhone, and Android pones or tablet. It's called Escape Pain and it's for those with Osteoarthritis of the knee and/or hip. It's full of videos, and exercises to lessen your pain and improve your mobility. I'm giving it a try.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Sounds like a great idea Kath thanks for sharing the info with us all

Love

Toni xxx
  • stremlett
    stremlett Member Posts: 37
    Thanks Kathleen

I was put off by the word ap but have found their webpage very interesting and useful. Thank you so much for posting.

I wish I lived nearer so that I could go to their classes :-) SueT
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Thank you for sharing. I find apps with videos and/or photos much more helpful as you can follow it. I'm far more likely to actually do prescribed exercises if I can actually recall exactly what I need to be doing!
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I checked their website and it looks very good and useful. All are trained clinicians.

Autoimmuners please note though that these exercises are specifically for OA. Maybe advice should be taken beforehand if yours is not OA.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright