Dare I?

Options
2»

Comments

• AnotherwithRA
    AnotherwithRA Member Posts: 6
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Your positivity is truly admirable, DD. I love the way you are dealing with the issues, which I once couldn't even accept. Hope and pray everything turns out the best for you. Keep inspiring ! 🎈
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    You are far too kind, AwRA :oops: . I recall all too well the difficulties of my diagnosis, the endless of trying things to help and not much improving matters (including the meds), and am familiar with the ups, downs and loop-the-loops of the arthritis rollercoaster. It ain't fun but it's what's happening - I can't see the point in being miserable about it as that won't help me or those around me. I began with one affected joint, now it's around forty - degenerative and progressive indeed! :lol:

I am still in the flare but things are improving as the harvest is finally done - at least the sneezing and coughing has greatly reduced. There is no doubt that my upper leg muscles are showing improvements in their strength and flexibility but it's the knock-on, positive and very unexpected effect on my confidence which has truly taken me aback. :shock: There's been a bit of this :cry: but more of this :D which is the right ratio! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • AnotherwithRA
    AnotherwithRA Member Posts: 6
    Options
    DD you are absolutely right to say that there is no point in being miserable about this. It was only a short time back that I reached to this same conclusion and tried to work towards improvement from that point on.
    It's really good to know that you are doing better, with greater strength and courage. Keep going and you'll get even better. Thanks a lot for spreading around positivity when we all needed it the most.

Take good care,
    Kanza