NHS skincare

Slosh
Slosh Member Posts: 3,194
edited 13. Sep 2017, 07:56 in Community Chit-chat archive
I hope the Mods will allow this. "My Trusty", is a small, very reasonably priced skincare range developed by NHS dermatologists at Salisbury hospital and all profits go back to the NHS. Smells fab too so what's not to like?
He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
Julian of Norwich

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Thanks for this slosh, I have just been to have a look at there website.and will put my eldest GD onto this..she suffer from psoriasis..
    Love
    Barbara
  • Slosh
    No problem, with all the hype around skin care I just thought this was great.
    He did not say you will not be storm tossed, you will not be sore distressed, you will not be work weary. He said you will not be overcome.
    Julian of Norwich
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Hi Slosh - I will certainly be giving this a good look, I have and my order has been placed, cannot wait :) Less than £20 for three high quality skin care products, with profits going back to the hospital, amazing. xx Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • Slosh
    That's what I thought.
    Julian of Norwich
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Very interesting!

Thanks Slosh and Sharon :)
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    The creams and face oil, that I ordered from Salisbury Hospital, arrived the other day.
    They are all fabulous. My hands are already improving, as are my elbows and seborrheic warts on my left arm.

The lotion and the hand cream just sink in and vanish, no greasy or chemical feel that you often get with petrochemicals.

I will have to leave a customer review for them. Well found Slosh and thanks for the link Sharon. I would recommend the products to anyone and I will be buying more, without a doubt.

XX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • Slosh
    So pleased they are helping. I just think it's a great win, win. Good quality no hype skincare, great price and great way to support the NHS
    Julian of Norwich
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Going to have a look at these thanks for the heads up.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    HI all
    So pleased to hear that you all are finding this product is working for you. It was developed in my local hospital many years ago as a cream for burns and plastic surgery patients. It is nice that the profits from this cream goes back into helping patients in the hospital. I keep a container of it in my home to use as and when.
    ChrisK
    Mod.
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    I have brought three of these products this morning just had a quick try of hand cream and I was impressed by the way it didn't leave any residue.