Happy birthday, slomo

stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
edited 25. Sep 2017, 03:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
I hope it's going well sdrink
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Happy Birthday Slomo from the Moderating team :D
    :cake:

Ellen
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Happy birthday hope you are having a lovely day. Mig
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Happy Birthday from me too Slomo :)

h087.gif

I hope you had a great day :)

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Sorry I am late but a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY slomo I hope you had a lovely day sfl xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • GraceB
    GraceB Member Posts: 1,595
    I'm sorry this is late but I hope you had a wonderful day.

GraceB
    Turn a negative into a positive!
  • slomo
    slomo Member Posts: 180
    Many thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, sorry I'm so late acknowledging them - slomo indeed!!
    Things have been rather hectic since the end of August when we moved from a three bedroom house in the north east of Scotland to a one bedroom flat near Glasgow. Definitely a stressful time but now we're living near family and friends and the flat is much easier to keep tidy.
    We're now living close enough to our sons for them to be able to visit me on my birthday, it was really great to see them and go out with them and my Dil on my birthday, and it's great knowing that we can now do things like that without it being a two or three day expedition like it used to be. So had a lovely birthday, and thank you for the good wishes.
    I'm now registered with a new GP and hoping all goes smoothly with having a GP in one health board area and my hospital consultant in another. My consultant says he has other patients who are in different health boards so hopefully, all will be well ( will find out on 12/10 when I have a clinic appointment).
    Hope you are all doing OK and many thanks for remembering my birthday ☺ slomo
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Well done for a smooth house-move Slomo :)

I am glad to hear it will be easier for you and so much nearer to family too :D I am very pleased you had a good birthday.

Best of luck with the GP change and hope the health boundaries don't cause too much trouble with your on-going care ((()))

Love

Toni xx