photos

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 2. Oct 2017, 12:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
I have delete my flickr account as you now have to pay ,I only used it to put photos on here ,so is dropbox free and is it easy to use.

Comments

• Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Dropbox is free Mig seems easy but I have only just posted some pic in Vals café this morning and not sure if anyone can see them yet as no one has replied yet on there so maybe have a look as see if you can see mine .
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mig
    It did work,you both look good,what ship did you go on ? we are going on a cruise next year we have been on a couple we usually go for 7 days but its my birthday on friday I will be 70 so my present off hubby is an extra week.Going to have a look at dropbox . Mig
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Mig, the best free site and the easiest to keep photos and transfer them anywhere id this:

IMGUR
  • mig
    Thanks for that Ron will check it out.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Same happened with photobucket so I am using Google drive mig :roll:

Love

Toni xx
  • mig
    Will look at that as well,thanks Frog.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    I use dropbox now after photobucket just right click the pic you have added to it then click copy link and paste to here..now I will go and look at the one Ron mentions.. :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    We went with P&O cruises and we were on the Arcadia. Glad you could see the pictures that means I have manage it right
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mig
    We always use p&o we were on the Arcadia last year and we picked her again for next year,we are doing the med because we both wanted to see Rome .
  • Turbogran
    we have been to Rome about 3 times on Med cruises. another very nice place on the med is Sorrento and you can do a coach trip on that one along the Amalfi coast to Amalfi itself from Sorrento. that is beautiful we have done that one twice now. we have always used P&O we have been on the Oceana twice, the Ventura, and this year the Ardadia. think my Favourite was the Oceana.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mig
    Have tried IGMUR so easy.
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    It is very easy. It gives you the message board link to copy. So easy to upload too.
    Much easier than Photobucket was.