Shoes!

katen
katen Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Oct 2017, 10:50 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi, can anyone suggest a brand of shoe which is good for knee arthritis sufferers?

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I buy whatever is comfortable (I have arthritis in my toes, ankles, knees and hips): judging by the range of replies given every time this question is asked I don't think there is a one-make-suits-all answer but if you want brand names then Clarks, Hotter, Moshulu and Oxygen suit me, plus the occasional supermarket buy. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • TheLordFlasheart
    TheLordFlasheart Member Posts: 302
    I use Sketches trainers with a gel/memory foam lining on a daily basis, as I have OA in my left knee, and these enable me to walk at a decent pace as they lessen the impact on my knee. Any trainer with this sort of lining should help.

Alastair
    "Stoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Sketchers/hotters sometimes clarks squidgy air shoes for me :)
  • Robblu
    Robblu Member Posts: 5
    I swear by Nike running shoes. The Roche style are fabulous.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Hi,

I tend to wear Sketchers trainers, these are definitely my most comfortable shoes.

Kirsty
  • Natalie1712
    Natalie1712 Member Posts: 63
    I've recently gotten a pair of Nike air trainers and they are probably the most comfiest shoes I've owned! But it's all trial and error really as everyone is different. Good luck finding some! X
  • Nickyp
    Nickyp Member Posts: 6
    I've recently gotten a pair of Nike air trainers and they are probably the most comfiest shoes I've owned! But it's all trial and error really as everyone is different. Good luck finding some! X
    I find Reikers are comfortable, very light and cushioned. Not hideous either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk