groups

Options
rachelouise
rachelouise Member Posts: 7
edited 4. Nov 2017, 04:36 in Say Hello Archive
good morning, does anyone know if there are any support groups within Southampton?.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Rachelouise, welcome to Arthritis Care Forums.

As mods we are here to help you with any problems you may have using the forums.

Please see the attached link which is specifically about arthritis care Southampton http://sid.southampton.gov.uk/kb5/southampton/directory/service.page?id=yiG9XKPzKXg

If the above does not help and you need more specific information, you can always contact our Helpline at: https://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/help-and-support/helpline or phone them on 0333 336 5509.

In addition to the above, there are many lovely people who use the forums with a wide range of experiences. Have a good look through the different forums and pick the ones you feel are best for the information you seek. The most popular forum is Living with Arthritis.

I look forward to seeing you posting in the forums.

Best wishes,

Em
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I think there is in my area (Suffolk) but it's never appealed: I prefer the forum because it's so convenient and here every day. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • TheLordFlasheart
    TheLordFlasheart Member Posts: 302
    Options
    First of all welcome rachelouise.

As DD says this forum is always here to help, answer any questions you have, or just have a good rant at how you feel.

Alastair
    "Stoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,418
    Options
    I went to our local one once it was ok.

Didn't go back because most people were retired so it was lots of day trips probably changed a bit now though. :?

I hope you enjoy yours Rachelouise :)

Love

Toni xx