HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Airwave!
Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
edited 1. Jan 2018, 12:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
Happy New Year to one and all, just got off the dance floor and had a last, last dance.

The hips don't sway like they used to.....

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    -:- HAPPY NEW YEAR -:-

Happy New Year from all of the moderating team and others indirectly involved in keeping the forum safe for users. Wishing everyone all the very best in 2018 from all at Arthritis Care/Arthritis Research. newyear01
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    And the same to you, Airwave, and all Mods.

Airwave, I'm a tad concerned. We have got to new year and you haven't once mentioned turkey sandwiches and the delights thereof. Please tell me it's because you've been too busy eating them and not because you're now a veggie :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Dance floor? :shock: Good grief, Penfold - are we talking Saturday Night Fever or Dad-dancing? :wink:

A happy new year to you and yours, and to everyone else on here. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    I hadn't mentioned turkey sandwiches because I am stuffed full, daughter just turned up with turkey and leek pie, we had cold turkey with bubble and squeak for three days running, .....I is stuffed! and many sanwiches of course. I'm being well looked after!

As for the dancing, it was more of a slow smooch......but madam seemed plessed with my efforts😊 a couple of glasses of vino helped, haha.

tcold
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Oooh a slow smooch! That takes me back to my youth club days in the early '60's. Good for you, Airwave!
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright