Hi, I'm back after my Operation and recovery!!

bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 5. Jan 2018, 06:35 in Living with Arthritis archive
Sorry I've taken so long to come back on the site and update! I wanted to recover from Operation and get on my feet and well into Physio before I came back!! So now Christmas and New Year have passed I'm back to myself again! Things are going pretty great, walking fairly well and without sticks or walker round the house! Have been promoted from general Physio to Knee gym so start that tomorrow so hope to get knee stronger over next few weeks! Still very swollen but that's to be expected, even did a little walk half way round Asda with walking crutches (which I never thought I would get to do!) a week ago. Got my follow up appointment with my Consultant in a couple of weeks which I expect him to want to do an X-Ray on my other knee as well as check my new knee!! Anyway I'm staying snug indoors away from this storm but I'm back on my feet again now and I'm sorry for being AWOL along time!! tcold

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Bubbadog
    wonderful news, welcome back and Happy New Year to you. So delighted to hear that you are recovering well.
    Best Wishes and gentle hugs from the Moderator team
    Sharon
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    hi bubba its lovely to hear form you, must say we were worried..but glad to hear that things are going well with your recovery..and most is down to your hard work..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I'm very pleased that all has gone so well and that you are clearly keeping up well with the physio. As Barbara says, there has been some concern about you. If you read your last thread quite a few people were worried that something had gone amiss. It's very good news to learn that's not so.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    So sorry for worrying people :oops: I was in hospital for a 9 days and then wanted to concentrate on getting on my feet, getting strong and using the knee. Then we had the snow and before I knew it was Christmas and New Year and now I'm back!! So again sorry everyone for not being in touch! Got my 1st Knee Gym this afternoon after being promoted from Physio with flying colours so interested how that's going to go!! cfly
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Welcome back Bubba

Its good to hear you again and know that everything went OK

Love

Hileena
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Great to hear you are back and using the knee. And now heading for the gym!!!!

love Denise x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    It's just good to know all is well.

How did the knee gym go?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright