Helllo Back Again

Options
jilly
jilly Member Posts: 503
edited 14. Jan 2018, 17:09 in Say Hello Archive
Hello to everyone, I am not new but it has been a few years since I have been on here, hope you are all ok and not in to much pain. I hope to catch up on all your posts and get to know you all again ...Jilly X

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello jilly. I do remember you. Welcome back. How are things with you? I guess we're all a bit older and not much wiser :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Welcome back Jilly from the moderation team :)

I hope all is well with you?

Ellen
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, I remember you and it's bittersweet to see your name again: sweet because it's lovely to hear from an 'old friend' but bitter because maybe things aren't going too well? I hope that isn't the case.

I continue my gentle arthritic decline but am now finally fighting back by working with a personal trainer - I am shortly joining a gym! :shock: It's making a noticeable difference to my physical stamina and that is having a positive effect so hurrah! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • jilly
    jilly Member Posts: 503
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome back Dreamdaisy, Stickywicket and Ellen, it is nice to think you remember me, but as you say it means things are not going to well but that is Arthritis isn't it lol . I will get around to posting soon I am reading lots of posts and catching up with things . hope things are not to bad for you . x