Beline capsules

sharpie1
sharpie1 Member Posts: 4
edited 7. Feb 2023, 10:12 in News Archive
I have tried to contact Beline Capsules about an undelivered order, but they never answer my emails. Does anyone have a telephone number or address, please
Sharpie1

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hmmmm, I hope you haven't been stung. :wink: Such things are often peddled by charlatans, I hope you haven't been hoodwinked. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I think you've had a lucky escape.

These are apparently sold as a herbal product but, in fact, contain an antihistamine, a local anaesthetic, an NSAID and a corticosteroid :shock: That should cure most things if it doesn't kill the patient first. https://tinyurl.com/yanq9vgx

If you've used them for any length of time it's recommended that you consult your GP. If this was your first supply you've been saved by their inefficiency. Don't go there. Stick with the GP's prescriptions.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • sharpie1
    Thanks for your helpful replies

sharpie1
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    You're welcome. It's a sad fact that there have always been people around who are happy to exploit those with an incurable disease. And there will always be those who say it's worked a miracle either because they're on the payroll or because they had very little wrong in the first place. Most 'snake oils' are innocuous and useless but this one sounds positively dangerous.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • sharpie1
    You're welcome. It's a sad fact that there have always been people around who are happy to exploit those with an incurable disease. And there will always be those who say it's worked a miracle either because they're on the payroll or because they had very little wrong in the first place. Most 'snake oils' are innocuous and useless but this one sounds positively dangerous.