Standing on tiptoe.

dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 28. Aug 2018, 05:41 in Living with Arthritis archive
I've been forgetting to do this and now the plantar fasciitis has come home to roost. :roll: I thought that with all my walking and general improvement in stamina things were generally good but over the past four days the PF has provided a non-too-gentle reminder that I need to resume (and maintain) the habit of rising to my tiptoes and controlling the descent to stretch all the right things. The fun never ends. :| DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Well, less than 24 hours after posting and doing some tiptoe stuff things have improved. Getting out of bed this morning was much easier in PF terms and certainly less painful which is a Good Thing. DD
  • palo
    palo Member Posts: 240
    Reading this reminded me how much I enjoyed doing my yoga morning/sun salutation, which until last year I did as well as the tree pose, both unfortunately beyond my knees and feet now..

Perhaps I can find a modified versions I can do..
  • dreamdaisy
    Why try to find? What is wrong with making adjustments that work for you? What the body can or cannot do is nothing to do with peace of mind, the mind is beyond such restrictions. DD