Vitamin D.

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 3. Sep 2018, 16:46 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have resumed my Vit.D tablets, the length and quality of sunlight is fading (much like me :wink: ) so it's time to pep things up. :roll: DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oooh I'd like to be pepped up too :D but, as I take Vit D all year round (It's all in my Calceo tablets) I don't think it'll help. Mind you, remembering to take them might. I'm fine with the morning one just bad at remembering the other :oops:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    Options
    I rattle with the vit d calcium pills, I'd rather have a dose of sunlight though. I wonder why they don't copy the chocolate box idea, a different flavour in each pocket? Or even gooseberry crumble and custard, that might keep our interest a bit longer!😂

What about cough candy flavour or a slighty naughty rum n rasin? 😊
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    The trouble with our Northern climes is the quality of sunshine, for nine months of the year it isn't good enough and we are not out enough in the rain, gloom and murk to gain any benefit - and of course we are covered up to keep warm! As for the flavour idea those kinds would make me not take 'em! :lol: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    No, the chocolate box approach doesn't work for me either. I find Calceos :lol: horribly sweet as it is. Maybe if they came in 'Chenin Blanc', singlemalt, dry cider and Pimms flavours....
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Maturecheese
    Maturecheese Member Posts: 130
    Options
    Singlemalt flavoured meds, now there's an idea worth pursuing. :)
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    Options
    Aahhh an Isla or a drop of Black Label would have its uses? Perhaps a Langavullin or.........😆