Hello

whitey
whitey Member Posts: 2
edited 12. Dec 2018, 07:30 in Say Hello Archive
Hi peeps
Had knee replacement 2 yrs ago and doing ok.
Just been told need wrist fused ??
Need carpel tunnel op
Need new shoulder.
Hurray for me.
Was told can have nerve block injections in shoulder and wrist.
Was told waiting list 12 to 18 months even for a b****y injection.
Bit feed up with this was hoping for some better pain releith now not in 18 months time.
cheers

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello and welcome Whitey to Versus Arthritis Forum

Sorry to read of your multiple health issues re joints/arthritis, as you will read into the forum there are several forum users with similar related problems of which you will find the benefits of their experiences with help and support.

Please feel free to phone the Helplines for any further related questions, the number is at the head of the page.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

John
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I am so pleased your knees are going well, I was refused them aged 52 due to youth and as things are now much more interesting (for want of a better word) with the other leg joints the thought of being pain-free in two is terrifying! :lol: I broke my left upper-humerus in 2014 so get twinges in that shoulder and had a double carpal tunnel n 2012 which got it done and dusted.

Pain relief is never what it's cracked up to be, is it? No matter what we do it never solves the problem, I get by on four 30/500 cocodamol per day which leaves room to maneouvre when things fire up. I have PsA, OA and fibromyalgia, all conditions that keep on giving. :wink: I hope you find the forum to be of interest, we all get it because we've all got it. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Sooze
    Sooze Member Posts: 12
    Hi Whitey, Welcome to the forum! I'm a newby here too.
    I need a knee replacement but my doc says I'm still too young, any other time I would be thrilled to be thought of as young haha! I'm glad your knee replacement was successful though.
    Sorry to hear about your other problems, I hope this forum helps you to work through them. A problem shared and all that, it's good to write it out of your system.

Sooze.