Just saying hi

Options
18amandah
18amandah Member Posts: 34
edited 30. Jan 2019, 03:15 in Say Hello Archive
Hi I have not been here for ages.Had my right hip replaced.But no better as I am a carer,& now have to care for my hubby who has terminal cancer of prostate bones and lung, so no time for (Amanda) I have regular reflexology which does help.So have to rest when I can.I live in Surrey.So if anyone would like to chat.regards Amandah

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Amanda,

I remember you from before, it’s nice to chat again. Have you got support for dealing with your husbands diagnosis? I think you would also qualify for various benefits too, if you need to talk to someone then our helplines are great, they are open on Mon-Fri, the no. 0800 520 0520.

The impact on you must be enormous, try to find some 'me' time each day if you can, after all if you become poorly you won’t be able to look after your husband, visiting here for a little chat could help a little perhaps. It’s good you still have your reflexology to look forward to.

Thinking of you
    Yvonne x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Hello again, Amanda. I'm sorry to hear about your husband. That will be hard for both of you. How's the reflexology going?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hello again Amanda sending you some ((())) take care you really have your work cut out I am so sorry.

Love

Toni xx