Hello all

Shazva
Shazva Member Posts: 9
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia last year.the year before that I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis, an impingement in my C5/C6 and narrowing of the cervical spine.

I think this avenue of support will be a positive experience 😊 happy to meet you all 😊

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Shazva,

Lovely to meet you too! I'm sure you will have noticed lots of is have more than one type of arthritis- your combination is quite a common one, and one that can have repercussions when your consultant treats one and GP the others.

You might find our hints and tips thread helpful, here’s the link

https://arthritiscareforum.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18372

Please do add on any tips you have found helpful.

Looking forward to seeing you around,
    Take care
    Yvonne x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Happy to meet you too, shazva. I have RA and OA too but got them the other way round :D

Please join in anywhere. Everyone's very friendly.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I began psoriatic arthritis in 1997 when I was 37 (it was finally accurately diagnosed in 2006) then OA was diagnosed in 2011 then fibromyalgia after that (by then I had lost interest in dates, facts and figures). Life has its challenges but generally speaking I get on OK with it. I hope you find the forum to be of interest, not many people post regularly but seeing as how we are all affected by the disease that is hardly surprising. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Shazva
    Shazva Member Posts: 9
    Thank you for welcoming me and providing good advice x