Happy birthday DD

mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 4. Mar 2019, 06:54 in Chit chat
Today is our very own DDs birthday a special weekend in the DD household as Mr DD has his birthday tomorrow.I wish them both a fabulous weekend. t4591 t69044 m0150 Mig

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Happy Birthday to Dreamdaisy!!

t3332.gif

Lots of love from

Toni xx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Have a great today, tomorrow and a good year too!

Love
    Yvonne and the mod team xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DD hope you have a lovely day... t69044 xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Hace a wonderful Birthday - Many ((())) and Sparkles t4591 t115006 t115006 XX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • crinkly1
    crinkly1 Member Posts: 156
    Hope you had a memorable weekend!
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,898
    Happy Birthday DD and Mr DD
    . have a good time both of you
    . Joann xx t69044
    take care
    joan xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh my word, thank you everyone! I had an amazing week-end, Saturday ended up being twenty hours in duration, an emotional and fun-packed lengthy day and definitely one of the best of my sixty years. If I knew how to upload a picture I would and you could play 'Which one is DD?'. Actually, I wish I could, it would be interesting to see who you think I am! :lol:

Some of you may remember that I inherited an eight foot long grand piano, made in London in 1803 by Erard. She was destined for the council tip until I met a marvellous man who took her away and used her various veneers to make the most wonderful pens. I kept the nameplate and the music stand, complete with candleabra (sp?) slides - it is this part that my husband had framed for my birthday. It looks incredible, now to find the right wall in the right room . . . I had some terrific presents from my closest friends and feel very humbled by their love and generosity. Yesterday was a very quiet one, my lovely man slept for a large portion of his special day . . . . DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben