Hi i'm new!

Options
cspchloe
cspchloe Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:04 in Living with arthritis
Hi All,

I am new on here. I am 33 and was diagnosed 3 years ago. It has been such a struggle and I am still waiting for the right treatment as nothing has been successful yet.

Definitely was ignorant to this disease before I was diagnosed. I call it the 'thief' as it has taken so much away from me but always hopeful things will get at least a little better.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello cspchloe

Welcome to the Versus Arthritis forums from the moderating team. If you have any problems at all using the forums do send us a PM.

I am very sorry to hear you have been diagnosed with Arthritis. You don’t say which type, but we can all sympathise as getting the right treatment regime can be a lengthy process.

I think many people are ignorant about Arthritis and its impact on people and their families. Do tell us a little bit more about yourself and the lovely community will do their very best to support you.

Best wishes

Ellen
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, it's nice to meet you and I am sorry you have had to find us. I began my first arthritis (an auto-immune one) back in 1997, began meds in 2002 and was finally accurately diagnosed in 2006. Possibly due to the delay osteoarthritis was diagnosed in 2011 so that's all very jolly. I am now 60, very used to it and the demands it makes, I am also used to making the best of what I have when I can but sometimes it is not easy. For the auto-immune arthritis I take injected methotrexate and humira, for the OA pain relief and regular exercise; that is all I can do so I do it. I hope you find the forum to be if interest, we all get it because we all have it. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    H cspchloe

Welcome to the forums from me too :) I hope they soon find the right treatment for you. Then hopefully life should be a bit less of a struggle for you.

Talking to us lot will help I promise so please come on in and join us all :)

Toni x