Signal problems

Options
Dave1954
Dave1954 Member Posts: 4
edited 20. Jul 2019, 03:58 in Living with arthritis
Hi I’m a newby, ive introduced myself to this website,ive a question if anyone can help, ive a problem with lower back & neck, at the moment before going to the quack I’m wondering if anyone has had the same problem, my legs & feet ache & my feet tingle & go go slightly numb, with my legs feeling very tired, could this be down to my lower back problem. Cheers Dave. P.s. ive had facet joint injections but worked for a week and then back to normal

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Dave
    Sorry to hear you are going through a tough time at the moment. We all understand that as we all have various levels of pain and various forms of Arthritis it is good sometime to have others who suffer as you do to talk to.
    The forums are there for you to do this, the most popular forums are Living with Arthritis and Chit Chat. Hope all goes well Christine
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I don't have problems with my lower back as yet but I have two kinds of arthritis all over the shop and experience very similar reactions in my feet, ankles, knees and hips. My leg muscles ache because they are aways working against pain and everything take more effort. I hope your GP can throw some light on to what is going on with you, please let us know how you get on. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    Options
    Yes, similar issues with my spine. Sounds like you're getting the wrong signals as I do, very common. The brain gets confused and you end up with tingling, heat or numbness or similar.

It's pressure on the spinal cord probably. Exercise helps me to stabilise the joints and stops it getting worse. For a full and correct diagnosis talk to your doctor.