PIP interview date.

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 1. Aug 2019, 11:19 in Work and financial support
It arrived this morning, 8.30am on 31.07.19. I said in my form that I was generally better in the mornings so this could be my reward, their seeing me at my 'best'. DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• BettyMac
    BettyMac Member Posts: 202
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hope it goes well, DD.

Will someone be with you?
    I'm told it's worth having a "witness".
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thank you, BettyMac, my spouse will be coming with me. I too think it will be helpful to have a witness for two reasons: another pair of ears and moral support. DD
  • Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    Options
    Get your "witness" to take a notebook and pen with him, even if he just doodles in it. Strangely enough assessors have been known to produce inaccurate reports......I almost said lies.... so thinking that someone is taking contemporaneous notes should provide a more accurate report which may negate the need to go to appeal.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thank you, Mike1, that's a good point. I am taking my copy of the form, a fan, a flannel and hand towel to cover all sweating levels, my rollator which I will sit on if their chair is too low, my prescription, some water and just be myself.

I keep reminding myself we only hear of those who are not successful, who is to say they are the majority? DD
  • PrincessCupcake
    PrincessCupcake Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Hope all goes well for you
    "In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Channel
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thank you, PC, that is very kind. I am a little apprehensive but no more than that; I have no idea what they will ask or how they will interpret my answers. I look forward to reading the report about my can-can dancing, cross country hiking and marathon running. :wink: DD
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Keeping you in thought, these assessments are sent to try us. Everything in triplicate and then a spare copy too. Beware of smiling crocodiles :shock: :shock:
    XXXX Aidan
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).