Arthritis Angels

rondetto
rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
edited 13. Aug 2019, 06:34 in Chit chat
Hi,

Quite a few people on here are also on the Angles site. The name has now changed. It is much the same as here, for like minded people who are there to help and assist each other.
New name is: Arthritis Friends & Help. The Angels site has been active exactly the same time as arthritiscare forum.

http://arthrtisangels.proboards.com/board/3

Comments

• Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I looked at this and then got a claim for money, I backed out.
  • rondetto
    No one will ask for any money. Like here it is there to help and advise anyone like minded suffering as we do.

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    thanks Ron, I just joined. :D

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• rondetto
    Thanks Kath, good to see you.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Sorry Ron I have only just seen this..I am struggling with these eyes at the min..so better not join for now, I find it hard posting on here.. :( ..but will have a look x
    Love
    Barbara
  • Dolly
    Dolly Member Posts: 7
    Hi I was on arthritis angels site and for some reason I cant log on anymore.
  • rondetto
    Here's the link Dolly and Babs. xxx

• Dolly
    Hi I've tried the email address you have given us . But it says I'm banned from the site . Could you please tell me why that is . Thanks .
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,709
    I'd be very suspicious, dolly, of any site that required me to log in before even allowing me to look at it. And I'm certainly not part of their 'family'. I advise caution.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • rondetto
    Nothing suspicious about the site, we are all very friendly.
    I've just checked and can see no reason to stop anyone joining.

Try once more please

• rondetto
    A picky customer comes to a small food shop and sees a new delivery of fresh fruit.
    "Give me two kilograms of oranges and wrap every orange up in a separate piece of paper, please," he says to the saleswoman.
    She does.
    "And three kilograms of cherries, please, and wrap up every one in a separate piece of paper, too."
    She does.
    "And what is that there," he asks pointing out a big basket in the corner.
    "Raisins," says the saleswoman, "but they are not for sale!"
    :lol:
  • Dolly
    Hi tried again to get on your site but still says I'm banned . I wonder why?
  • rondetto
    Can't understand that Dolly. No one has ever been banned. All Proboards are protected against Phishing and Malaware so should be ok with any browser. I believe a warning is just a reminder that certain sites carry a virus but none of ours such as this and the Angels. Maybe try another name but no email addresses are banned.
  • Dolly
    Hi the site wont let me on it is just white blank and it says you are banned from this forum, so cant try another name .I dont know why never been banned from a sight before . Oh well I tried thanks anyway .
  • rondetto
    I can't fathom it either Dolly. We've tried deleted our accounts and had no problems getting back in, but I'll keep looking for a fix.