Hello, it's been long time.

numptynan
numptynan Member Posts: 12
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Hello every one, I doubt anyone will remember me, I was last here in 2014, so much has happened since then, but I wont bore you.
I just want to say, I hope you are all as well as can be and that it's good to be back.

Comments

• phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello numptynan,

I'm sorry I don't remember you; I remember a numptydumpty (I think), but not a numptynan. That said, I've been coming and going a bit myself. Anyway, welcome back and I hope you're as well as you can be too :)

Best wishes,
    Phee
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I remember you - well, the name at least. :wink: The forum is shortly to undergo a major change and will be read-only between February18th to 26th so you've not got long to post.

People usually return when things are bad, if this is the case then I am sorry and hope we can help. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • numptynan
    numptynan Member Posts: 12
    Hello Phoenixoxo
    Thank you for the welcome back, and Dreamdaisy, I'm glad someone remembered me...lol it's good to be back.
    I dont know how but I remembered my password!
    I'm going to have a look around :shock:
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Hi numptynan,

How lovely to see you back here, I remember you too! DD is right we are preparing to move to a new forum, so after a week of read only this web address will deliver you to a new address and a shiny new forum. We will be here, or there :wink: to help anyone that needs it to get settled and comfy xx

Yvonne x
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Hello, finally, a name change I'm now numptynora again
    I shall now have to write down all my log ins and passwords.....brain fog has really set in with a vengeance!
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154

Hi numptynora I remember you how’s tricks Mig

• numptynora
    Hi mig, I'm still standing lol how about you?
    Numps x
  • Bea71
    Bea71 Member Posts: 2
    Hello I am Bea .... new to this .... I am 10 post op of my second total knee replacement.... I am only 48 🙄🙄😩so Farbspieles good 👍👍
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336

Hi @Bea71 it's good to meet you.

10 days post op?  Still a bit ouchy no doubt, but as you said so far so good 👍️ I know 48 is young, but not for us lot here - you are no longer alone!

Please do come along in now you've said hello and join us on one of the other forums.

Browse away and see where you feel comfortable you will be made very welcome wherever you go🙂

• numptynora

Hi Bea71

You're doing well, it will only get easier, as frog said 'you're not alone 😊

Numps x