Our New Forum

Parlicoot
Parlicoot Member Posts: 61
edited 7. Feb 2023, 09:55 in News Archive
To all our members and readers

We’re excited to announce that we are making some improvements to your online community.

As members, you will have received the email that this forum becomes
Read-Only from Tuesday 18th February whilst we make some important changes to improve how the online community looks and operates.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause but we need to do this so that we don’t lose any of your details or your wonderful posts and that we can safely transfer them all over to the new community for you.

What does this mean for me?

You will still be able to access the community to read previous posts and conversations.
    You will
not be able to post any new comments, questions or answers or register as a new member.

When can I post and sign up again?
    We will email you as soon as the improvements to your community are complete.
    You will receive a link to your community, together with a reminder of how to sign in and other important information.

We plan to open your new community on Wednesday 26th February once everything has been checked and is in place.

If you have any questions, email us: community@versusarthritis.org

Best wishes,

Sharon Kilty
Versus Arthritis Online Community

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Thank you, Sharon, I hope all goes smoothly for everyone at VA Mansions. Good luck! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Thank you Sharon and the rest of the team ((((()))))
    . Joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Thankyou Shsron..hope it all goes to plan xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
    Yes; many thanks for all your hard work :)

Best wishes,
    Phee
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)
  • Loving the new look, great work all!
  • Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755

Thanks @joelvsarthritis its been quite a ride getting here to the point of relaunching the forum. There's a great team who've worked really hard to get us here.

We're now catching up with the flood of new posts and everyone coming on to take a look round 😎

• Sharon_K
    Sharon_K Member Posts: 460

thank you @joelvsarthritis so glad you like it

Best Wishes

Sharon