Hi

Ray
Ray Member Posts: 7
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Just joined, I'm ray, got osteoarthritis of right hip, I'm a gardener so is hard going but that's way cookie crumbles so they say. Done all normal research the good bad and fruit cake theory lol

Comments

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 169
    edited 4. May 2020, 10:12

Hi and welcome,

It's great to meet you, you have come to the right place for information and conversation with others like you living one or more forms of arthritis

There are many here more than happy to share their experience as you share yours.

This link is for general information regarding any type of arthritis

About arthritis

https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis

Find out more about the different conditions, treatments and how to manage your symptoms.

if you have a specific question please post in the Living with Arthritis discussion or for general chat in the Chit Chat discussion. Just join in wherever you feel comfortable

Al

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332

Hi Ray

Glad you've done all the research and hopefully that means you won't be trying any of the 'expensive' and not effective snake oils out there!

You do not have the best job to have a hip issue do you?

My youngest (at 18) had to have hip and shoulder surgery and she was training to be a hairdresser!

Typical isn't it?!

• Ray
    Ray Member Posts: 7
    Cheers frogmorton, yes know scams that are about loads more right now, certainly know more than gp lol. Real shame about ur daughter. Thing annoys me is cant climb trees no more lol sounds daft but always got told off for climbing tree then got to do it for living not a tree surgeon l do maintence so prune trees and bushes as and when needed. Ur daughter got a plan b or is there chance she can still do as planned ?