Moose
Moose Member Posts: 3
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Just wanted to say hello as just joined. I have osteoarthritis and have had both hips replaced. If I can help anyone thinking of having this done and would like information about my experience please ask.

Comments

• ajolly
    ajolly Member Posts: 59

Hello @Moose, welcome to the forum.

Thank you for taking the time to say hello and introduce yourself. It is very kind of you to offer to share your experience to help others. Deciding whether to undergo surgery is a big decision and can be very daunting so it is great to see you are willing to help.

If you don't mind, may I ask when you had your surgeries and how was your recovery? I do hope you have found some pain relief and improvement following the procedures.

Please feel free to join in any of the discussions we have here on the forum, whether they be arthritis related or not.

Best wishes,

Alice

• scumbar
    scumbar Member Posts: 4

Hi Alice and Moose, Im also new to the forum, I have psoriatic arthritis, and am struggling a bit at the moment as pain is pretty bad. Just wanted to say hi.

Kr John.

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755

Hi @scumbar and welcome to the Online Community. I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with your psoriatic arthritis. There is quite a lot of information available on our web site that you may find useful. You might like to take a look at our section on pain management:

Do join in across the Community, offer advice, ask questions and join in for a chat. Do let us know how you get on.

All best wishes

Brynmor