Hello everyone

Options
cazzle01
cazzle01 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie to this so please bare with me whilst I try to find my way around. Hope everyone is as good as can be expected.☺️

Comments

• YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076
    edited 30. Apr 2020, 21:08
    Options

Hi @cazzle01

Welcome to the online community, I'm glad you've taken the time to join us. I've copied your post from your activity wall within your profile into the Say hello category of the community so everyone will see it 😊

You are new to using forums but are you also new to arthritis? It seems you are managing it well which is great to know, if you do have any concerns or questions please share them just in case we can help.

In the Living with Arthritis category there are lots of posts from people struggling a little bit, if you could take a look there your might be able to offer some help, information and support to fellow members. The chit-chat zone is for non arthritis chat and we have a café where chat on all subjects is found along with a cuppa, cake or something more substantial

Looking forward to reading your posts very soon

Take care

Yvonne x

• cazzle01
    cazzle01 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Sorry I am new to this but am struggling with arthritis and fibromyalgia, the former for 20 years and the latter for 10. I will find my way around and thank you for the welcome