Can anyone advise on a good excersise as at most I can walk about ten yards and up stairs one at a t

Moose
Moose Member Posts: 3
Excersise

Comments

• Moose
    Moose Member Posts: 3
    Hi thank you for the information Daphne I will certainly try these. I will let you know in a couple of weeks on my progress. Once again thanks.
  • Morning

I bought a mini floor exercise bike that you sit on the sofa and pedal you can also put it on a table to exercise your arms I find that this helps especially when my walking is not good sometimes it helps strengthen you .

hope this is something you can look into

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 169

Hi and welcome Tilliebobtail,

It's great to meet you, you have come to the right place for information and conversation with others like you living one or more forms of arthritis

There are many here more than happy to share their experience as you share yours.

This link is for general information regarding any type of arthritis

About arthritis

https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis

Find out more about the different conditions, treatments and how to manage your symptoms.

if you have a specific question please post in the Living with Arthritis discussion or for general chat in the Chit Chat discussion. Just join in wherever you feel comfortable

Al

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

Hi Tilliebobtail, did you find the floor cycle helpful? I have OA in my hips (and probably my knees too) and finding many exercises just too painful at the moment, and barely made it down the road to the shop yesterday.