I like the look of this page.

Bigger letters,and I am sorry that Val has passed.

Comments

• ellsbells
    ellsbells Member Posts: 31

I am still ellsbells,OK.,I am just going to look in the store cupboars that I was building up for brexit. Has come in handy.Pilchards on toast I think.bread made with Maize,as wheat bread upset the Arthris.

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755

Hello @ellsbells

Just checking back, it appears you last posted back in 2013! 😃

Welcome back to the new Online Community. Glad you like the look of things. Do join in across the Categories both old and new, call in for a chat and let us know how you are getting on.

All best wishes

Brynmor

• ellsbells
    ellsbells Member Posts: 31

Are you red dragon who was going to invade England with me,or was he a chinese troll.Used to spar with Val along time a go.we were sailing around the world in a virtual ship. 7Yrs ago.👻I am not a ghost.

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755

Hi @ellsbells No, I'm an admin for the forum and previous moderator from around 2012. Lots of changes since then which includes the removal of a very large number of spam accounts, mostly from China, Russia and the Far East 😃

Plus the launch of this new platform in February this year.

The red dragon is called Y Ddraig Goch and is the Red Dragon of Wales, where I live 😃

• numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782

OOh I missed all those spams Brynmor, I find the spams are quite comical (shows how long I was absent!)

Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740
    edited 22. Jun 2020, 20:13

Wow, why spam an arthritis support site??

• Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,458

Information is power and the more information they have about us the easier it is to subvert us. If a country hacks into the site and our information then adds that to other snippets of information they have gained then sooner or later they will come up trumps on VIPs or people in certain industries or ways of controlling situations or financial situations and or gaining a political advantage. It is warfare by another means.

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

I miss the days of communicating by post or telephone. :-( The worst we had to fear was a dodgy postman.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332

@ellsbells

WOW!!!! There's a blast from the past!!!!!!!!!! Very good to see you. What ahve you been up to?

I have had a fun time with my youngest getting ill, but all is well now.

I'm still here as is Barbara12. Sadly we lost Bubbles in December, but a few of us still hang out in the café do pop in for a cuppa if you have time.

If you @ before our names the system lets us know you have replied to us so hopefully you'll see this.