New to the forum

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Sharon_K
    Sharon_K Member Posts: 460
    Options

Hi @Christian78

welcome to the community we are delighted you have found us. It is lovely to hear that you are managing the pain in your feet well as I am sue there are some members here who will benefit from your experiece of managing foot pain. Looking forward to seeing you posting around the community, join in where ever you like

Best Wishes

Sharon

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options

Hello, I have psoriatic arthritis (PsA) my toes and elsewhere plus osteoarthritis in my ankles (and also elsewhere). To have any joint affected by arthritis is trial enough but to have the ones you stand on (and which get you nearly half way to B from A) is a double slap round the chops. I began aged 37 and am now 61 so quite used to it.

I am shielding so the amount of walking I am doing has markedly dropped but I am keeping up with my physio exercises and, due to my PsA flaring, making myself do a Captain Tom around our garden at least once every hour, sadly not 100 laps but at least 100 paces. Pre covid I would use my rollator when out and about but now it is all about unaided and unsupported walking which makes everything work harder. DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.