Hello I'm Donna

DonnaLee59
DonnaLee59 Member Posts: 5
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

Hey everyone my names Donna I'm 60 and have suffered from arthritis for 3 years. I suffer with it in my wrists and ankles. Just needed somewhere to discuss my issues and maybe have a little laugh.

Hope you're all keeping well during this pandemic x

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 791

Hi Donna

Welcome to the forum,so you suffer with your wrists and ankles and just want discuss your issues,you have come to the right place to do that everyone discusses symptoms and what they have experienced with their story of Arthritis.

Hope all goes well for you, the most popular forums are Living with Arthritis, chit chat, Vals café.

Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

Hi Donna. Welcome to the crew, good for a laugh, a moan or a cry, swapping tips, experiences and info, or some moral support. I’m 60 too, just diagnosed with OA in my hips, awaiting a new one, but reckon I’ve got it lurking elsewhere too, and the hip thing has been slowly building up for years. It’s really pants isn’t it.

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

Greetings young lady (I am 62!) You have come to the right place so jump in, there are some great people on here and a few nutters as well which make me feel at home.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 20. Jul 2020, 08:34

Good morning @DonnaLee59

Welcome to the forum from me too 🙂

Thank you so far l am keeping very well with this pandemic and hope you are too.

You have found the right place have a look around. Feel free to pop into Val's café for a cuppa or even a cake if you feel like it.