Hi again old new user

TeaBag
TeaBag Member Posts: 101
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป itโ€™s been a while

the forums not pink anymore does anyone know if it can be saved to your phone anyway?

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332

Hi Teabag good to see you.

The old Arthritis Care pink logo was lovely, but we are in the 21st century now I suppose. What do you mean about the forum being saved to your phone? Like as a favourite? I never saved the old one to my phone always used my laptop except in emergencies so can't help sorry ๐Ÿ˜•

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740
    edited 25. Aug 2020, 22:52

Iโ€™m a technophobe but can access this forum on my phone via my internet search engine (I use safari). I just leave the link open so I don't have to keep logging in

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    edited 26. Aug 2020, 02:00

I only access the internet on my laptop as I have a cheap basic mobile, I book-marked the forum so don't have to log in each time. Handy when it is the middle of the night and I can't sleep or be bothered to remember passwords!

• Shell_H
    Shell_H Member Posts: 548

Hiya, if you mean to save it as a favorite on your phone, you can save it the same way you do all other websites. Once you're at the forum on your phone choose to bookmark or favourite it in the normal way. On an iPhone you can even save it to the home screen - I'm not sure if you can on an android I'm afraid. Let me know what kind of phone you have and I'll do my best to walk you through it ๐Ÿ˜Š

• TeaBag
    TeaBag Member Posts: 101

Hi IPhone 11 I have no laptop at present so just use my mobile

• Shell_H
    Shell_H Member Posts: 548

Hi @TeaBag, ok, so saving the forums on an iphone.

Goto the website as normal on your phone via safari, omve there at the bottom tap the "share" button, then move the menu up and tap "Add to Home Screen". You should then get a shortcut to the forum website on your main phone screen now which you can use.