Is there any way I can stop receiving an email every time someone posts in my groups please?

Kitty
Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
edited 6. Oct 2020, 09:33 in Community Feedback and ideas

Our group is very active, and although I love friends on here. I don't want to receive an email every time a new post has been made. Can I switch this option off please?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336

Kath

Go to your profile

(I click on my avataar) then click on Edit profile

On the right hand side scroll to Notification preferences

Then uncheck all the notifications you don't want - in your case email.

Hope that works

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
    edited 21. Sep 2020, 14:32

Hi @kathleenT

Yes, update your Notifications in the way that Toni @frogmorton has suggested.

If you are still getting additional emails that you would rather not receive, do let us know and I will dive in to try to fix things 😃

I also get additional emails at times as I "favourite" ⭐️ some conversations and have left the email notifications on for those. It can lead to a full Inbox until I unfavourite them again...

Looking at our "How to..." section, I see we could probably do with adding a bit more to our Account Profile guide.

Best wishes

Brynmor

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336

Thank you Kath for my flowers 💐 😘