Extra pillows for better sleep

Iv recently purchased a v pillow for my back and a memory foam pillow for between my thighs to take pressure off my knees and hips to try to help aid better sleep. Iv been using them for a week and so far it's worked. Iv slept for longer periods without having to change positions due to pain through the night. Hopefully it continues to work.

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332

That's great news. I'm so pleased for you. I have a memory foam shaped pillow for my neck (V's hurt mine) and a pillow between knees and one to put my arms on for shoulders. Long may your new technique work!🤞

• DODGYKNEES
    DODGYKNEES Member Posts: 90

Thanx @frogmorton . Hope u r well

• frogmorton

I am not so bad at all thanks Dodgy 🙂 I hope you are doing as well as possible too!

• DODGYKNEES
    DODGYKNEES Member Posts: 90

@frogmorton That's good. I'm ok thanx. Iv been off work for a while, so I'm resting well. My fatigue seems to be more under controll lately.

• frogmorton

That is good I'm sure being able to get more sleep at night will be reducing your fatigue a bit @DODGYKNEES

Only problem I've had the last day or so has been the shoulder I prefer to sleep on - left - is a bit sore after my flu jab!!!!

at least that will go off!