Lockdown

Does anybody think that the government will extend the lockdown for the CEV to keep us safe against the different varients that are out there.

Comments

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

To my mind the Government have bumbled their way through the whole pandemic so there is no telling what they may do in the future. If we had shut the borders 12 months ago we would be in a much better position now and thousands of deaths would have been prevented. I am embarrassed to say I voted for them!!

• Yellowstone
    Yellowstone Member Posts: 15

Exactly!!. Who knows, the general public are fed up with their shoddy handling of it all. We shall see.

• SoniaR
    SoniaR Member Posts: 26

I think they will keep lockdown for now. They can’t afford to make more slow, hesitant decisions. I can’t believe people were allowed to fly into the U.K. during the first lockdown, infesting us with covid! Better safe than sorry.

• Yellowstone

Cheers Sonia, and yes shut the hell everything down no one enter our island just like Australia and New Zealand they've got it right!!!! If Mr clown Johnson lifts lockdown early again like Xmas, this will be a roll in roll out catastrophey. The virus it's self will be fed up of Boris, because it doesn't know whether it's coming or going....CIRCUS.

• Yellowstone

Sorry had a rant. Going back to the main question. He needs to keep the CEV people safe as houses!!!!

• SoniaR
    SoniaR Member Posts: 26

Bless you. Yes my son lives in New Zealand and I think they’ve only had 24 deaths in total because they shut the borders in March. I’ll say no more 😊