New Member to VA

Mz_Tenacious_
Mz_Tenacious_ Member Posts: 23
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hello Everyone,

I am currently being diagnosed with Arthritis and other medical conditions which correlate. I am so pleased to have found this website and App as I feel that It has helped me to realise that I am not alone and through our experiences, we can come together and support each other, especially through this Pandemic.

I am going to keep my introduction short and sweet although BT says its good to talk.

And look forward to hearing from you all. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

• SimonC
    SimonC Member Posts: 14

Welcome here

Simon ๐Ÿ’œ

Simon ๐Ÿ’œ

• @SimonC

Hello

Thank you for your warm welcome, How are you today?

• SimonC
    edited 26. Feb 2021, 11:09

Doing ok thanks. It's a lovely sunny day in London.

Working from home but going out for shopping and a walk in my lunch break.

How are you?

Simon ๐Ÿ’œ

Simon ๐Ÿ’œ

• I am as good as I could be. Sounds like I should take a leaf out of your book, as the weather is very nice. I doubt I will today, I will be working on a few projects and my personal admin, which should keep me busy, lool no time idle thumbs and all of that.

• Hello,

When I first signed up to VA, I was greeted and congratulated with a Level 1 acknowledgement. Can you inform me as to what the Levels mean and how they work? please.

Thank you,

Mz_Tenacious_

• SimonC

Maybe ask in the help line chat area?

Simon

Simon ๐Ÿ’œ

• I will do that, Thanks. @SimonC

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992

The "Levels" are represented by stars in a box after your forum name, they are based on the number of posts you have made, "likes" etc. Other than that I cannot explain them although I too have asked.

Plus, there is no need to keep swapping between areas of the forum, just click on "Recent Posts" at the top left hand side of the page and you will see everything that has been posted and discussed since your last visit.

• Jona
    Jona Member Posts: 406

Hi Mz_

Lovely to have you here the more the merrier I say, great people on here with a wealth of help and advice and your right letโ€™s keep talking knowing your not alone is great medicine

take care

Jona ๐Ÿ˜Š

• @Jona,

Good Morning,

Thank you for your warm welcoming; I look forward to speaking with you more.

I hope you have a great day.

โ˜บ๏ธ

• @Mike1

I hope all is well? Thank you for letting me know what this means. I finally have a concept. I will look forward to hearing from you soon.