Just Joined.

LeadingGreenie
LeadingGreenie Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

I have joined to learn about others experiences to see what I can learn & perhaps to seek advice.

Comments

• Anna
    Anna Moderator Posts: 947

Hi @LeadingGreenie and welcome to the online community,

You've certainly come to the right place to hear about other's experience and to seek advice about living with arthritis. All our members live with arthritis in some way and are a friendly and supportive group who are always ready to give the benefit of their experience. I'm sure you'll feel right at home here.

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself and I'm sure you'll be given a warm welcome by our members. Or you could have a look round Our Forums on the right hand side of the page, click on a subject that interests you and join in wherever you feel comfortable.

I look forward to hearing more about you,

Best wishes,

Anna (Mod)

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Flycatcher
    Flycatcher Member Posts: 25

Just joined as well, 34, Psoriatic Arthritis and just started adalimumab. Been getting all gloomy, so thought I'd reach out to all the lovely people here 😁

• Hi @Flycatcher

It's lovely to have you here and welcome! You have come to the right place for reaching out and lifting the grey clouds on 'those' days!

There are plenty of fantastic resources available for you to view on our website- I'm not sure how far you are into your journey, but here are some links that you may want to take a look at just in case:

In the meantime, please continue to join in the conversations with our lovey community and make posts if you feel comfortable. We all look forward to hearing from you and we are all here if you need a listening ear!

Take care,

Sarah