Morning!

Options
Shellifur
Shellifur Member Posts: 7
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Morning, this will be a garbled message cos I shall refrain from going 100mph at moaning. I've read a few posts and it's quite surreal how it feels like they're my thoughts. I have psoriatic arthritis, and I know I'm not the worst affected, and I'm not bothered about my skin,but, by God,this hurts and I want to do a freaky Friday with some people. Pretty sure they wouldn't last a day 🤗

Comments

• Brynmor
    Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

Hi @Shellifur and a welcome as well from me to the Online Community.

Just to clarify, your initial post(s) are held in a moderation queue for checking by a volunteer moderator until we can confirm and welcome you to the Online Community. Once approved, you are now a member and can post freely across all discussions. Do join in, giving support, asking questions or just calling in for a chat - you will be most welcome.

Our web site holds a wealth of information that you may helpful. Here is a link to the section on psoriatic arthritis:

We all want a new body at times because ours is so painful... a "Freaky Friday" I agree, loads of people wouldn't last 5 minutes with what we have to put up with.

• Jona
    Jona Member Posts: 406
    Options
  • Jona
    Jona Member Posts: 406
    Options

Hi Shellifur,

Welcome to the site I’m so sorry your suffering this heat I bet doesn’t help either but I have often said walk a week in my shoes then tell me all is well so I fully understand where your coming from

take care

love Jona 😊